How To Connect Epson Printer To Computer In Easy Way
Epson printers are highly preferred by professionals, as their exquisite print quality and high-speed printing performance make them stand out in the queue of printers. As a first-time Epson printer buyer or a non-techie person, connecting an Epson printer to a computer may seem an uphill task to some. If you are one of such guys and don’t know how to connect Epson printer to computer, following the guidelines mentioned below will help you accomplish the process.
Which Software is Required to Connect Epson Printer to Computer?
In order to connect your Epson printer to a computer, you need software named ‘Epson Connect Printer.’ An Epson printer buyer can reach the official site of Epson printer to download it. Once the Epson Connect Printer setup is downloaded and installed, you can connect your Epson product with a computer quickly. To learn how to connect Epson printer to computer, read the methods below.
Steps to Download and Install Epson Connect Printer Setup
A new Epson printer user may face difficulties while carrying out the downloading process for the Epson Connect Printer setup. Below are the detailed instructions to assist you in completing the downloading process. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the official download page of Epson Connect Printer setup.
- When you land on the page, select your Epson printer.
- As you select the Epson printer model, you will see the Download option.
- Wait and let the software download to your PC.
- When the download is over, the setup file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- Go to the Downloads folder and double-click on the Epson Connect Printer setup file.
- Clicking on the setup file will initiate the installation and display the license agreement.
- Accept the terms and conditions shown in the License Agreement.
- Click the Install button and wait for the same process to complete.
- Click the Finish button to finalize the installation.
- Select your Epson printer model and click Next.
- Select the Printer Registration and hit the Next button.
- Select the Agree option and then click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in order to complete the printer registration.
- Below is the procedure on how to connect Epson printer to computer quickly.
How to Connect Epson Printer to Computer Wirelessly
When you connect your Epson printer to a computer over a wireless network, your printing device becomes capable of printing from commands sent via a mobile device. In order to learn how to connect Epson printer to computer wirelessly, you can go through the instructions below.
- First, know what your network name passwords are.
- Ensure that you have installed the Epson Connect Printer setup on your PC.
- Power on your Epson printing device.
- On the printer’s control panel, you have to press the Home button.
- Select the Wi-Fi setup option by using the arrow button. Then, click OK.
- Keep the Ok button pressed to see the selection.
- Then, select the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and hit OK
- Search for the network
- When the right network appears on the screen, enter the correct password for the same network.
- After entering the password for the network, you can click OK to confirm the connection.
- Your printer is now successfully connected to your computer over the Wi-Fi network.
If your Epson printer is not connecting to a computer over a wireless network, it can be due to printer driver issues. Update the Epson printer to the latest version to get rid of the issue.
In order to connect your Epson printer to your computer, you need to download and install the Epson Connect Printer setup from the Epson printer’s official download page. Once it is installed, you can start the connection setup process.
Epson Connect Printer setup lets a user connect an Epson printer to a computer or Wi-Fi network. Get it from the official web page of Epson printer. Learn how to connect Epson printer to computer quickly through the user manual provided with your Epson product.